Marketing Manager (m/ž)
E.ON is one of the leading energy service providers in Europe whose business activities in Croatia are managed by E.ON Hrvatska d.o.o. based in Zagreb.
We develop innovative energy solutions that contribute to environmental protection, offer advanced solutions for the use of clean solar energy and put the customer at the centre of our business.
We are convinced that we can play a key role in creating a new energy world and all its possibilities. To achieve these great goals, we need the dedication and courage of each individual, every day.
That is why we are seeking for an innovative Marketing Manager
...to promote our company's brand and services and whose task will be to optimize our marketing strategies and manage the marketing budget.
What’s in it for you?
These days it’s hard to achieve something all by yourself. An individual can develop a great idea, but needs the strength of a team that will turn innovation into a successful product. With an adequate financial package, E.ON offers opportunities to be recognized and challenges to overcome, excellent working conditions, incentive for individual development within innovative and motivated team and an open communication culture.
Your areas of responsibility will mostly include:
- Analysing market trends, strategies and optimise web presence
- Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Optimization of Websites
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, finance and other relevant departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Responsibility for coordinating and monitoring of Customer Experience activities
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience
- Utilizing social media platforms in order to provide quick responses to inquiries
Requirements you need to meet:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar, a master's degree in a relevant field will be advantage
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing
- Proficiency in digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
The best candidate has extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and digital marketing. We are seeking for an individual whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to our Human Resources department at email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.